Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sinatra

It's fun to live vicariously through the songs of Frank Sinatra.

It's also very frustrating.

It's tough to go through this holding period, but I am so positive that you are worth every second of the wait. It's amazing how full I feel with you. I know that nothing in the world could possibly make me happier.

I intend to spend a very long time holding you, kissing every inch of your face, telling you over and over again how I feel about you.

This torment won't be through, until you let me spend my life making love to you.

Day and night. Night and day.

1 comment:

  1. Its like waiting at the DMV. You know that somewhere there is an end to all the waiting, but you just can't see it yet. And in the meantime you are stuck behind someone who keeps complaining...it's that kind of frustration.

    I know that this is worth the wait and the distance, becuase if it wasn't i wouldn't wake up every morning thinking about life after college and praying that a job springs up out of nowhere.

    Full is a very good way to describe it...because up until now, i didn't know what that meant.

    i miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete