Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

It's interesting how movies affect you, isn't it? I like going into movies without expectations, unless they're High School Musical and I know it's going to be amazingly bad, so I didn't read much about Slumdog Millionaire before seeing it. I've now watched it three times, and every time, I get sucked into the story, sucked into the characters, and sucked into the relationships. I've had to think about the movie a lot, seeing as I'm writing a paper based on it, and I've come to the realization that the reason I like it so much is because of the ending.

Without giving too much away, I think it has such an impact on me because of the dedication of the characters, because of the obstacles they have to overcome.

It's good to know that whatever else happens in my life, I can be happy...

Because I found you.

1 comment:

  1. And i am so grateful for that...

    we need to watch that movie together.

    great picture ian miller. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete